ON-STREET DINING POLICY
City of Launceston have just released a new On Street Dining Policy which now allows even more businesses to extend their seating beyond their front door.
STEALING CRIME STATUTORY DECLARATION
Please use the following document to assist in the timely and accurate reporting of stealing crimes, including shop stealing. This document is not intended to replace the attendance of Police and should not be used if an alleged offender is still present.
Other handy docs:
To report a crime please phone 131 444 for non-urgent attendance. For emergencies please phone triple zero (000).
REPORTING INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR
Council has provided the following suggestions should you see any activities in the CBD that are a cause for concern, if these these issues are of impact you, your staff and/or customers:
- A phone call is appropriate if there is a particular activity or behaviour happening that you think requires the attention of Council Officers, this can be done by telephoning Council’s Service Desk on 6323 3000. Due to the high volume of calls, you may experience a slight delay reaching a staff member. If this happens you can select the 'call back' option which reserves your place in the queue. You will be called backed by the next available staff member.
- To allow Council to respond to these complaints, it is helpful if they are in writing. You can record the relevant details and return via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you include the following:
- Full name and location of your business
- Details of what you saw and heard and the date and time
- Details of any other witnesses including their contact details.