The streets and laneways of Launceston will come alive this Autumn as a line-up of the cities best venues transform into an Urban Cellar Door for you to visit on a self-guided trail!
How does it work you ask? Simply decide which venue you'd like to start from and you're off! Choose your own adventure as you and your friends move from venue to venue tasting delicious wines thanks to our incredible line-up of Tasmanian winemakers.
PARTICIPATING VENUES & WINEMAKERS (11)
1) Havilah Ft. Two Tonne Tasmania (TAS)
2) Bar Two Ft. Shiny Wine (TAS)
3) Bread + Butter Ft. Luna Wines (TAS
4) Bluestone Bar & Kitchen Ft. Moores Hill Estate (TAS)
5) Saint John Craft Beer Bar Ft. Haddow & Dineen (TAS)
6) Firestorm Bar Ft. Peco Wines (TAS)
7) Sports Garden Hotel Ft. Holm Oak (TAS)
8) Devils Door Café & Wine Bar Ft. Iron Pot Bay Vineyard (TAS)
9) Geronimo Ft. TBA
10) Alchemy Bar Ft. TBA
11) Kingsway Bar Ft. TBA
Vino Lover - $75 + BF (Limited Availability)WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- 30+ Complimentary Tastings (One Per Variety Per Person)
- 1 x $10 Food Voucher to Spend at your Nominated Starting Venue (Before 1pm)
- 1 x $25 Voucher for Event Day Wine Orders (Six Pack Minimum / Subject to Participating Producers)
- Official Event Wristband & Tasting Glass* Please Note - Maximum of Six Tickets Per Transaction
EVENT REGISTRATION / WRISTBAND & VOUCHER COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses & vouchers will need to be collected on the day of the event prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk. The collection point is as follows:
Where - TBC
Date & Time - Saturday 28th May (11-1pm)
If we are not able to run the event as planned due to COVID-19 all ticket holders will receive a full refund via Eventbrite.
Aside from the incredible wines, one of the best things about the Urban Wine Walk is that it's a completely self-guided day out! What that means is once you've been to your nominated starting location you can go where you want, when you want!